A contemporary design with emphasis on comfort and multiple seating postures. The single bench cushion makes it ideal to put your legs up and lounge or lie down. The three seater, with its lavish space, can be used as a day bed.The design has fairly clean straight lines throughout and can easily fit into a modern home.
|Dimensions (Length x Depth x Height)|
|3 Seater||84" x 37" x 36"|
|2 Seater||64" x 37" x 36"|
|1 Seater||44" x 37" x 36"|
|Suspension||Seat - zig zag springs and webbing
Back - webbing
|Filling||Seat - foam (31kg/cbm).Back - fibre|
|Legs||Carved Solid Wood|
- The product comes with 5 Year Warranty on Frame, 1 Year Warranty on Foam and 1 Year Warranty on Fabric against manufacturing defects.
- Any damage due to mishandling by the customer will not be covered under the warranty.
- RETURNS POLICY: In case of any manufacturing defects or damages in transit, we offer easy replacements. If you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. You can reach us either by calling our customer care number 099-47856856 or by writing to email@example.com. We will either arrange to collect the product and send you a replacement free of charge or give you an option for 100% refund.
What goes into making a Jordyblue sofa?
- Rigorous design phase: Each sofa is exhaustively designed to get that perfect piece of art that fits in your living room
- Obsessive prototyping: Before they make their way to our catalog, the products are made and remade till optimum levels of design, comfort and sturdiness are attained
Hand-picked materials: The very best materials go into each Jordyblue so that you get a truly special product
- Specially treated Silver Oak wood
- Stainless Steel Nut, Bolt and Screws
- Imported elastic belts and springs
- Best grade foam from Sleepwell Featherfoam
- Top end D'Decor upholstery materials
- 7 Stage Quality Check: We do quality checks at the following stages - after raw material procurement, after framing, after foaming, after product completion, before packing, before dispatch, at the customer's doorstep (just before delivery)
Are Jordyblue products costly ?No. They are, in fact, extremely affordable premium sofas. Every Jordyblue is a designer piece crafted to perfection. The raw materials that go in are hand-picked and quality tested for maximum strength and durability. The rigorous design phase and the iterative prototyping stage for a product as part of the R&D stops only when the product attains perfect levels of design, comfort and sturdiness. That being said, we at Jordyblue don’t believe in spending tons on marketing or putting up large showrooms. We want to pass that cost benefit to our customers and grow by word of mouth and referrals.
Can I get a product in custom dimensions ?Dimensions can be customised only for leather sofas. The other products are available in multiple fixed dimensions like 3 Seater, 2.5 Seater, 2 Seater. You can pick from any of these options.
Can I get a custom design made ?Yes. We make custom designs, but only in leather segment. You can upload the design you want. You will receive a call back in an hour and a price quote within 24 Hours of uploading the design.
Is there an EMI option ?Yes. We do have an EMI option for credit cards issued by the following banks - ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HSBC Bank, IndusInd Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank.
How long does it take to get the products delivered ?25 days from the date of ordering
Is there any additional charges (delivery/shipping/handling) over than the price mentioned in the website ?No, there are no hidden charges whatsoever. The price mentioned on the product page is the final price.
What do I do if the product is damaged upon delivery ?No worries! Just give us a call on 099-47856856 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the product. Our executive will visit you within 24 hours of placing the request. If the issue is found to be genuine, you can either opt for a 100 % refund or a replacement. In case you are opting for a replacement, an additional 10 days will be required to deliver the new product.
- For fabric upholstery, weekly vacuuming is recommended to remove any loose particles. Leather/Leatherette furniture should be dusted weekly with a soft cloth.
- Get the Sofa professionally cleaned once in a year. You can contact us to schedule a professional sofa cleaning
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight to prevent fading.
- Rotate and fluff up removable cushions regularly to ensure even wear.